3. REGISTRATION. In order to access specific features of our App, you will need to register with us. If you register for our App, you will need to do so using your Facebook or Google login credentials. When you register with our App, we access your Facebook or Google profile identifier to create a unique user profile for you and register you as a pseudonymized App user, using a hashed and encrypted token. The App does not store, nor transmit any content from your Google or Facebook public profile.
Gravy has no control over how any third-party social networking site uses or discloses the information it collects about you. For information about how they may use and disclose your information, including any information you make public, please consult their respective privacy policies.
We may collect the following information from you through your use of the App:
5. MOBILE DEVICE AND SERVICES. By accessing and using the App, you acknowledge and agree that you may receive certain communications from the Gravy Services, including Push Notifications or other electronic communications means, collectively "Mobile Communications"). Please note that by accessing and using the App, you may incur fees from the provider or carrier of the mobile services that you use ("Carrier") and you are solely responsible for the payment of such fees, including for text messages and data. The App provides users who grant Calendar Permissions, the ability to save an event to their Calendar. With Permissions Granted, the user may add an event to the Calendar. The user may also remove any event they have previously added from the calendar. The App ONLY allows the user to add or remove Events that originate in the App. The App does not access to any other calendar features or events. By granting Calendar Permissions to the App, you hereby authorize us and the App to take such actions and access your calendar. If you download or use the App, you agree that from time to time, the App may download and install upgrades, updates and additional features from us in order to improve, enhance, and further develop the App.
7. GENERAL RULES OF USER CONDUCT. It is our goal to make access to the Services a good experience for all of our users. You agree not to, and represent and warrant that you will not, use, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services, your use of the Services, or access to the Services for any purposes other than for which the Services, as applicable, are being provided to you, or do any of the following:
8. FEEDBACK. In the event that you provide us any ideas, thoughts, criticisms, suggested improvements or other feedback related to the Services (collectively "Feedback"), you agree we may use the Feedback to modify the Services and that you will not be due any compensation, including any royalty related to the product or service that incorporates your Feedback. You grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, translate, distribute, perform, display, import, sell, offer for sale, make, have made and otherwise exploit the Feedback in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, and to allow others to do the same. This is true whether you provide the Feedback through the Services or through any other method of communication with us, unless we have entered into a separate agreement with you that provides otherwise.
9. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICES.. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Services with or without notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise our right to modify or discontinue the Services. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse will be to cease access to the Services, as applicable. Continued access to the Services following notice of any such changes will indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and satisfaction with the Services as so modified. You agree that we, in our sole discretion, may immediately terminate your access to the Services at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion. YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES. TERMINATION OF YOUR REGISTRATION WILL IN NO WAY MODIFY, CHANGE OR VOID ANY PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS YOU MAY HAVE INCURRED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, WHETHER SUCH OBLIGATION IS TO US OR A THIRD PARTY.
10. SECURITY. The security of your personal information is important to us. While there is no such thing as "perfect security" on the Internet, we will take reasonable steps to help ensure the safety of your personal information. However, you understand and agree that such steps do not guarantee that the Services are invulnerable to all security breaches or immune from viruses, security threats or other vulnerabilities. Gravy reserves the right to cooperate with local, state, provincial and national authorities in investigations of improper or unlawful activities and this may require the disclosure of your personal information. We may also report to other organizations about improper or unlawful user activities and this reporting may include disclosure of personal information relating to those individuals conducting such improper or unlawful activities.
11. THIRD PARTY CONTENT. Content from other users, suppliers, advertisers, and other third parties may be made available to you through the Services. You agree that we are not responsible for any such content. We do not make any guarantees about the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of the information in such content, and we assume no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content made available by other users, advertisers, and other third parties or violation of any third party rights related to such content. The Services may contain links to websites not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content, products, materials, or practices (including privacy practices) of such websites.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE ONLY WILLING TO PROVIDE ACCESS TO THE SERVICES IF YOU AGREE TO CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF OUR LIABILITY TO YOU AND TO THIRD PARTIES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY AND WILL MAKE NO REFUND IN THE EVENT OF ANY DELAY, CANCELLATION, OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND OUR DIRECT CONTROL, AND WE HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSE, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, RE-ROUTING OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES WERE ADVISED OF, KNEW OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO, OR THE INABILITY TO USE OR TO ACCESS, THE SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), WARRANTY, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICES, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICES. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES IS LIMITED, IN AGGREGATE, TO TEN DOLLARS (U.S. $10.00). Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages.
Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability will be the minimum permitted under such applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances will we or our licensors be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, or non-performance of third parties. Gravy shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to weather, road conditions and breakdowns. Some states do not allow exclusion of implied warranties, so these exclusions may not apply in individual cases. You may have additional rights that vary from state to state. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty, the scope and duration of such warranty will be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
16. RELEASE. You hereby release Gravy, its officers, employees, agents and successors from claims, demands any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, that is either directly or indirectly related to or arises from (i) your use of the Services, and (ii) any third party content, websites or service available on or through the Services. You specifically hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor" and you waive any other similar provision of the laws of any other applicable jurisdiction.
17. COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent the following information:
Our copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Services can be reached by mail at: Copyright Agent, Gravy Analytics, Inc., 45610 Woodland Road, Suite 100, Sterling, VA 20166 or by email at email@example.com.
19. USERS OUTSIDE THE U.S. The following provisions apply to users and non-users who access, use or otherwise interact with the Services outside the United States: (i) you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States, (ii) you will not use the Services if you are prohibited from receiving products, services, or software originating from the United States.
LAST UPDATED. June 1, 2018.